The planned Community Center will be the focal point of activity for Derbyshire. The space will feature a gathering space with a covered pavilion and a beautiful pier. It will be an ideal space for social events and community functions.
Join the email list to get community updates and stay up to date on new blog posts!
- A Review of Master Planned Communities: Are they really worth it? August 6, 2013
- Best Resource for Equestrian Needs in Western North Carolina August 7, 2013
- Best Place for Farm Fresh Food in Polk County, NC August 7, 2013
- Review of Giardini: Best Local Italian Restaurant in Columbus, NC August 8, 2013
- A Review of Where to Stay in North Carolina August 8, 2013
- Equestrian Cross-Country Course coming to Polk County February 10, 2016
- Derbyshire Resident is Featured Artist in The Art of the Horse February 5, 2016
- Top 5 Reasons to Live in the Tryon/Columbus Area of Western North Carolina February 10, 2014
- North Carolina Horse Farms and Equestrian Property for Sale December 4, 2013
- A Review of the Top Things to Consider When Purchasing Equestrian Land or a Horse Farm November 20, 2013