We know that when you are considering moving to a new community, you not only have questions regarding the specific real estate development you are considering but also the area in general. We’ve created this page of our website to help answer those questions and provide more information about the Columbus/Tryon/Landrum community. Below are several different categories that visitors have the most questions about.
You are here: Home › Resources
Join the email list to get community updates and stay up to date on new blog posts!
- A Review of Master Planned Communities: Are they really worth it? August 6, 2013
- Best Resource for Equestrian Needs in Western North Carolina August 7, 2013
- Best Place for Farm Fresh Food in Polk County, NC August 7, 2013
- A Review of Where to Stay in North Carolina August 8, 2013
- How to Structure a Lease Purchase in North Carolina August 9, 2013
- Equestrian Cross-Country Course coming to Polk County February 10, 2016
- Derbyshire Resident is Featured Artist in The Art of the Horse February 5, 2016
- Top 5 Reasons to Live in the Tryon/Columbus Area of Western North Carolina February 10, 2014
- North Carolina Horse Farms and Equestrian Property for Sale December 4, 2013
- A Review of the Top Things to Consider When Purchasing Equestrian Land or a Horse Farm November 20, 2013